....Home....3d's....Projects....Graphics.... Sketches....Xperimental....Tips...Contact

Sunday, February 08, 2009

my experimental works..




This is my real hobby actually..the way i express my self...just scramble with my pen or pensil and then express it...sometimes i play around with a little bit of photoshop or canvas to see some effect on it.."what I'm trying to say on this artwork?"...i really dont know either..it could be my "emotion","experiences",or my "dream"...strange isn't it?...but i love it..because it's like a "work out" for my hand or my truly flair...if not,it will get rusty i think...sometimes,i wish someone can "read" me trough this artwork & interpret it to me..so?what do you think?...

3 comments:

ciZz awien said...

i love d 2nd one..d color n d art..it realy does capt my eyes on it.. good jOb there..

ciZz awien said...

i meant d 2nd from d bOttom..hehe!!

jimz said...

thanx alot...I'll
keep it up..