....Home....3d's....Projects....Graphics.... Sketches....Xperimental....Tips...Contact

Friday, February 20, 2009

blog designer!!!..




    Can i entitled myself as a blog designer... this is my new "things" dat i love to do lately.. designing blog... from the background, header, composition of the widgets & even the theme... all of it is not just typically "cut & paste"... i made up myself a little bit using canvas, photoshop and manipulate existing widgets... actually, i'm just a beginner,try an error here & there.. fuuh..it's took a lot of passion to see the result...what do you think?..you want me to do yours?...hah..

1 comment:

Jebikkot said...

that's my prob at blogspot..I don't know how to code the layout here..I can code elsewhere although xla gempak sgt...hoho
papepun, ur design sgt cool..keep it up =)