Can i entitled myself as a blog designer... this is my new "things" dat i love to do lately.. designing blog... from the background, header, composition of the widgets & even the theme... all of it is not just typically "cut & paste"... i made up myself a little bit using canvas, photoshop and manipulate existing widgets... actually, i'm just a beginner,try an error here & there.. fuuh..it's took a lot of passion to see the result...what do you think?..you want me to do yours?...hah..
Sunday, February 08, 2009
old proposal for vision design
my future company..hehehe..
This is my one favorite things to do..playing with typefonts, color and logo...Establish a professional identity design that suits your business and target audience with any kind of services..is like giving a characteristic or "skin" to potray the product or company profile...mostly,i've done so many brochure, advertisement, flyers, formal letter head and corporate logo...for now, i'm just busy work on vision design corporate identity only..
This is my real hobby actually..the way i express my self...just scramble with my pen or pensil and then express it...sometimes i play around with a little bit of photoshop or canvas to see some effect on it.."what I'm trying to say on this artwork?"...i really dont know either..it could be my "emotion","experiences",or my "dream"...strange isn't it?...but i love it..because it's like a "work out" for my hand or my truly flair...if not,it will get rusty i think...sometimes,i wish someone can "read" me trough this artwork & interpret it to me..so?what do you think?...
Labels: my sketches
Saturday, February 07, 2009
- Never engage in an argument or the person who holds your cheque; he or she is probably more concerned about the outcome of you design than your self
- Things are not design oriented; your design will first and foremost be used to deliver a message to the market for your client' before it is an item of personal artistic expression
- Communicate patiently with your clients.emmber, they are not designers,so use their language to get your idea across.
- I believe there is meaning and a story behind your design and works, but if you don't put effort into telling me,how will i fully understand
- Respect the deadline;meeting it improves your credibility and will impact your career development.
- People prefer to talk to someone who is presentable, meaning clean and tidy,stylish doesn't have to mean unclean and untidy,do you catch my drift?
- Punctuality is important ,it is important to anyone who is professional, which includes designer.
- Never get angry during the price negotiation process,it's just business and nothing to do with insulting your work.thers no reason for them to do so anyway,if you really think about it.
- Your reputation can be proved by business references or winning awards.don't forget to win more awards,because it what customers believe in.
- Never ever attempt to copy others' design for any reason at all.it is a death sentence to any designer
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Semi-D project around Damansara,client-SO Architect
Terrace House project At Banting,client-SO Architect
Working with developer,gave me experience building a large scale of 3d model...which is involve so many time & passion to work on it..i have to minimize the details & segregate the component very carefully so the developer or architect can adjust the the modeler easily...its a great opportunity if i can try to work together with town planning & see the basic of town planning from the beginning stages because i always amaze with how the town planner planning to locate the road,junction ,utility & etc..
Labels: 3d visual