....Home....3d's....Projects....Graphics.... Sketches....Xperimental....Tips...Contact

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Side In-Come

Service Residence (Tower Design Development) client-Tropolis,K Lumpur
Outdoor Shopping Area (Bird Eye View) client-Ghulam Restaurant,Damansara.

Sometimes i also provide not so stunning 3D Architecture CGIs ,but personally tailored to suit my clients needs for my freelance job.My 3D Architecture professionals can bring my clients ventures to life thanks to the latest 3D Architecture software that i always use; Sketchup which produces beautiful 3D Architectural CGIs and photo-realistic imagery just in a few hours... Everyone from Contractors, designers, to architects and developers looking to display impressive 3D architectural CGIs can find a friendly solution for nice visualization results just in tide period of time in a tide budget.I already create & modeling anything which captures my client imagination from furniture and building exteriors, to commercial products, animation and visual effects, the list is endless. lastly... really thank God to give me the passion n this hardworking eyes for me to stay up at late nigth...hehehe...

No comments: