....Home....3d's....Projects....Graphics.... Sketches....Xperimental....Tips...Contact

Monday, January 26, 2009

Well..Well..Wellcome to my Zone..

One of my favorite work, a boutique Hotel at Melaka Streets,client- Degree Student of Lim Kok Wing
     
Hi, my name is Ezme...Some people juz call me is or jimmy...Designing is a passion of mine. I'm creating this amazing blog to share my opinion, skill, or idea with everyone out there. Besides, I'm also practising in interior design field for the past 5 years .I also work on illustration such as corporate identity & product presentation just for hobby...But actually,I'm major in 3d visualisation for architecture and interior designing ...i'm just a beginner player actually...playing with Sketchup, photoshop, n Canvas...With experience in freelance and fulltime jobs ,i'm also doing some experimental in illustration and photography which is one of my big passion too.. So,i'm here looking forward in the future to get some new exposure for my personal works and share it worldwide and also be active in this professional field doing interior designing... Thank you for browsing and throw me some ideasssssssss!...

No comments: